Please Share Widely!!!!!
Please excuse any multiple postings of this message
SWFLN family and friends!
The moment you’ve been anxiously awaiting has arrived! The mechanics for posting YOUR Member Services Coordinator position at SWFLN have been completed! The successful filling of this position will restore your library cooperative to being fully staffed! Truly a wonderful thing!
You can see the posting at the link below:
From this page at which you will arrive after clicking on the above link, please do the following:
1. Click on “Search Postings” at the top, left, blue column;
2. Click on the box that says, “SEARCH”;
3. Scroll Down and click on “Next Page > >”;
4. Scroll Down and click on “Next Page > >” a second time;
5. Scroll Down to “Member Services Coordinator, Req. #2379 – SWFLN”;
6. Click on “View”.
Please note that the job closes on Wednesday, November 11, 2015 . . . so, if you know of anyone that is interested in working in an ever-changing, challenging, and exciting job . . . . and at a terrific workplace J J . . . . . please share this information quickly!!! I will be happy to answer any questions from anyone interested.
We look forward to being able to add this important member of the SWFLN Staff very soon and return to “fully staffed” status!